Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life After Saiyuki Episode 3 "Just The Beginning part 2"



Episode 3: Just The Beginning Part 2

Note: Before my game crashed on me I had recorded a bunch of scenes from that game awhile back, for only episode 2 & 3. These scenes may look a little fuzzy because I recorded it in a lower resolution and edited it Premiere and then I edited into Sony Vegas on a higher resolution. Sorry if the quality looks really bad. The next ones will be much better.
Main Characters: Genjo Sanzo, Sha Gojyo, Cho Hakkai, Son Goku

Synopsis: Sanzo is pissed off that Gojyo is not home helping out with the cleaning because heĆ¢€™s too busy hitting on women.

Characters and Custom Content are from various websites listed in the end credits. Edited it in Adobe Premiere CS1 Adobe Photoshop CS1 & Sony Vegas 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment